Session 07: Selling Is Not Telling; Selling Is Asking – Parts 1 & 2
Most people responsible for selling a product or service have either little or no formal training. Often they are self-taught. There is both an art and a science to selling. Learn more about both. Learn how to help people make good buying decisions and they will usually buy from you. Learn our system. IT’S EASY AND ETHICAL.
Most sales people talk too much. Learn why we say, “Selling Is Not Telling; Selling Is Asking.” They often think they are doing a good job, when research show that they are not. There are four crucial types of questions a sales rep must ask. Learn what they are and how to use them effectively.
- Traditional Selling vs. Non-Traditional Selling
- Selling Through Effective Questioning
- Based on Research
- The 4 Types of Most Effective Questions
- What Works In Small Sales – Methods
- What Works In Large Sales – Methods
- Getting To “Yes”
- Based on Research
- Obtaining Commitment To Proceed
- Setting Up Your Proposal
- Closing for ????
The 100% $ALE$ Growth Program is specifically designed for any business owner or sales person who wants to Double his/her individual or business sales productivity.
Our Program consists of 10 Session Topics Plus ONE BONUS Program
- Each Topic is presented as a stand-alone session and can be beneficial individually.
- To facilitate your planning and action steps, each Topic includes Worksheets
- Just determine the appropriate action steps from each session and start implementing them.
- Each Session consists of a Text Workbook and an Explanatory Video.
Each Topic is part of a system. It is the system that is most valuable and will help you achieve 100% sales growth. That system is called an Integrated Marketing/Sales System and integrates THE FOUR Key Marketing and Sales Elements. Thus, you not only obtain value from your initial investment, but you leverage our knowledge and our very effective Integrated Marketing System, to obtain improved results.