Session 03: Get the Power of Product/Service Packaging – Parts 1 & 2
You see what computer/smartphone companies are doing as they bundle more and more products together. You believe this method of adding value will help you sell larger Product/Service Packages and you want some insight about how to do this most effectively.
Product/Service Packaging has implications for marketing planners who must determine packaging formats, make branding decisions, identify pricing and appropriate niches, etc. It is also important for sales staff, customer service reps and operational personnel who deal with customers. You want some insight about how to do this most effectively.
Product/Service (P/S) Packaging Has Significance for Your Business
- Product/Service (P/S) Definition
- Strategic Importance
- Product Orientation
- Service Orientation
- Product/Service Package Implications
- Sell More Packages More Effectively
- Gain A Competitive Advantage
- What Are The Key Questions that Must Be Answered?
The 100% $ALE$ Growth Program is specifically designed for any business owner or sales person who wants to Double his/her individual or business sales productivity.
Our Program consists of 10 Session Topics Plus ONE BONUS Program
- Each Topic is presented as a stand-alone session and can be beneficial individually.
- To facilitate your planning and action steps, each Topic includes Worksheets
- Just determine the appropriate action steps from each session and start implementing them.
- Each Session consists of a Text Workbook and an Explanatory Video.
Each Topic is part of a system. It is the system that is most valuable and will help you achieve 100% sales growth. That system is called an Integrated Marketing/Sales System and integrates THE FOUR Key Marketing and Sales Elements. Thus, you not only obtain value from your initial investment, but you leverage our knowledge and our very effective Integrated Marketing System, to obtain improved results.